mediawiki/extensions/Cite: main (log #559500)

sourcepatches

This run took 97 seconds.

$ date
Fri Dec 17 02:00:54 UTC 2021

$ git clone file:///srv/git/mediawiki-extensions-Cite.git repo --depth=1 -b master
Cloning into 'repo'...

$ git config user.name libraryupgrader

$ git config user.email tools.libraryupgrader@tools.wmflabs.org

$ git submodule update --init

$ grr init
Installed commit-msg hook.

$ git show-ref refs/heads/master
01df31ecef21dc6db19bfa0ea9730e0c3299c445 refs/heads/master

$ composer install
Loading composer repositories with package information
Warning from https://repo.packagist.org: Support for Composer 1 is deprecated and some packages will not be available. You should upgrade to Composer 2. See https://blog.packagist.com/deprecating-composer-1-support/
Updating dependencies (including require-dev)
Package operations: 34 installs, 0 updates, 0 removals
  - Installing squizlabs/php_codesniffer (3.6.1): Loading from cache
  - Installing composer/spdx-licenses (1.5.6): Loading from cache
  - Installing composer/semver (3.2.6): Loading from cache
  - Installing mediawiki/mediawiki-codesniffer (v38.0.0): Loading from cache
  - Installing tysonandre/var_representation_polyfill (0.1.1): Loading from cache
  - Installing symfony/polyfill-php80 (v1.23.1): Loading from cache
  - Installing symfony/polyfill-mbstring (v1.23.1): Loading from cache
  - Installing symfony/polyfill-intl-normalizer (v1.23.0): Loading from cache
  - Installing symfony/polyfill-intl-grapheme (v1.23.1): Loading from cache
  - Installing symfony/polyfill-ctype (v1.23.0): Loading from cache
  - Installing symfony/string (v5.4.0): Loading from cache
  - Installing symfony/deprecation-contracts (v2.5.0): Loading from cache
  - Installing psr/container (1.1.1): Loading from cache
  - Installing symfony/service-contracts (v2.5.0): Loading from cache
  - Installing symfony/polyfill-php73 (v1.23.0): Loading from cache
  - Installing symfony/console (v5.4.1): Loading from cache
  - Installing psr/log (1.1.4): Loading from cache
  - Installing sabre/event (5.1.4): Loading from cache
  - Installing netresearch/jsonmapper (v4.0.0): Loading from cache
  - Installing microsoft/tolerant-php-parser (v0.1.1): Loading from cache
  - Installing phpdocumentor/reflection-common (2.2.0): Loading from cache
  - Installing webmozart/assert (1.10.0): Loading from cache
  - Installing phpdocumentor/type-resolver (1.5.1): Loading from cache
  - Installing phpdocumentor/reflection-docblock (5.3.0): Loading from cache
  - Installing felixfbecker/advanced-json-rpc (v3.2.1): Loading from cache
  - Installing composer/pcre (1.0.0): Loading from cache
  - Installing composer/xdebug-handler (2.0.3): Loading from cache
  - Installing phan/phan (5.2.0): Loading from cache
  - Installing mediawiki/phan-taint-check-plugin (3.3.2): Loading from cache
  - Installing mediawiki/mediawiki-phan-config (0.11.0): Loading from cache
  - Installing mediawiki/minus-x (1.1.1): Loading from cache
  - Installing php-parallel-lint/php-console-color (v0.3): Loading from cache
  - Installing php-parallel-lint/php-console-highlighter (v0.5): Loading from cache
  - Installing php-parallel-lint/php-parallel-lint (v1.3.1): Loading from cache
tysonandre/var_representation_polyfill suggests installing ext-var_representation (*)
symfony/service-contracts suggests installing symfony/service-implementation
symfony/console suggests installing symfony/event-dispatcher
symfony/console suggests installing symfony/lock
symfony/console suggests installing symfony/process
phan/phan suggests installing ext-ast (Needed for parsing ASTs (unless --use-fallback-parser is used). 1.0.1+ is needed, 1.0.14+ is recommended.)
phan/phan suggests installing ext-var_representation (Suggested for converting values to strings in issue messages)
Writing lock file
Generating autoload files
14 packages you are using are looking for funding.
Use the `composer fund` command to find out more!

Attempting to npm audit fix
$ npm audit fix --only=dev
npm WARN read-shrinkwrap This version of npm is compatible with lockfileVersion@1, but package-lock.json was generated for lockfileVersion@2. I'll try to do my best with it!

> fibers@5.0.0 install /src/repo/node_modules/fibers
> node build.js || nodejs build.js

make: Entering directory '/src/repo/node_modules/fibers/build'
  CXX(target) Release/obj.target/fibers/src/fibers.o
../src/fibers.cc: In function ‘void uni::SetAccessor(v8::Isolate*, v8::Local<v8::Object>, v8::Local<v8::String>, uni::FunctionType (*)(v8::Local<v8::String>, const GetterCallbackInfo&), void (*)(v8::Local<v8::String>, v8::Local<v8::Value>, const SetterCallbackInfo&))’:
../src/fibers.cc:355:87: warning: cast between incompatible function types from ‘uni::FunctionType (*)(v8::Local<v8::String>, const GetterCallbackInfo&)’ {aka ‘void (*)(v8::Local<v8::String>, const v8::PropertyCallbackInfo<v8::Value>&)’} to ‘v8::AccessorNameGetterCallback’ {aka ‘void (*)(v8::Local<v8::Name>, const v8::PropertyCallbackInfo<v8::Value>&)’} [-Wcast-function-type]
   object->SetAccessor(isolate->GetCurrentContext(), name, (AccessorNameGetterCallback)getter, (AccessorNameSetterCallback)setter).ToChecked();
                                                                                       ^~~~~~
../src/fibers.cc:355:123: warning: cast between incompatible function types from ‘void (*)(v8::Local<v8::String>, v8::Local<v8::Value>, const SetterCallbackInfo&)’ {aka ‘void (*)(v8::Local<v8::String>, v8::Local<v8::Value>, const v8::PropertyCallbackInfo<void>&)’} to ‘v8::AccessorNameSetterCallback’ {aka ‘void (*)(v8::Local<v8::Name>, v8::Local<v8::Value>, const v8::PropertyCallbackInfo<void>&)’} [-Wcast-function-type]
   object->SetAccessor(isolate->GetCurrentContext(), name, (AccessorNameGetterCallback)getter, (AccessorNameSetterCallback)setter).ToChecked();
                                                                                                                           ^~~~~~
In file included from ../src/coroutine.h:1,
                 from ../src/fibers.cc:1:
../src/fibers.cc: At global scope:
/cache/node-gyp/10.24.0/include/node/node.h:573:43: warning: cast between incompatible function types from ‘void (*)(v8::Local<v8::Object>)’ to ‘node::addon_register_func’ {aka ‘void (*)(v8::Local<v8::Object>, v8::Local<v8::Value>, void*)’} [-Wcast-function-type]
       (node::addon_register_func) (regfunc),                          \
                                           ^
/cache/node-gyp/10.24.0/include/node/node.h:607:3: note: in expansion of macro ‘NODE_MODULE_X’
   NODE_MODULE_X(modname, regfunc, NULL, 0)  // NOLINT (readability/null_usage)
   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
../src/fibers.cc:930:1: note: in expansion of macro ‘NODE_MODULE’
 NODE_MODULE(fibers, init)
 ^~~~~~~~~~~
  CXX(target) Release/obj.target/fibers/src/coroutine.o
  CC(target) Release/obj.target/fibers/src/libcoro/coro.o
  SOLINK_MODULE(target) Release/obj.target/fibers.node
  COPY Release/fibers.node
make: Leaving directory '/src/repo/node_modules/fibers/build'
Installed in `/src/repo/node_modules/fibers/bin/linux-x64-64-glibc/fibers.node`

> core-js@3.19.1 postinstall /src/repo/node_modules/core-js
> node -e "try{require('./postinstall')}catch(e){}"

Thank you for using core-js ( https://github.com/zloirock/core-js ) for polyfilling JavaScript standard library!

The project needs your help! Please consider supporting of core-js:
> https://opencollective.com/core-js 
> https://patreon.com/zloirock 
> https://paypal.me/zloirock 
> bitcoin: bc1qlea7544qtsmj2rayg0lthvza9fau63ux0fstcz 

Also, the author of core-js ( https://github.com/zloirock ) is looking for a good job -)


> core-js-pure@3.19.1 postinstall /src/repo/node_modules/core-js-pure
> node -e "try{require('./postinstall')}catch(e){}"

npm WARN optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: fsevents@2.3.2 (node_modules/fsevents):
npm WARN notsup SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: Unsupported platform for fsevents@2.3.2: wanted {"os":"darwin","arch":"any"} (current: {"os":"linux","arch":"x64"})

added 840 packages from 745 contributors in 27.108s

112 packages are looking for funding
  run `npm fund` for details

fixed 1 of 1 vulnerability in 842 scanned packages

$ npm audit fix --only=dev
npm WARN optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: fsevents@2.3.2 (node_modules/fsevents):
npm WARN notsup SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: Unsupported platform for fsevents@2.3.2: wanted {"os":"darwin","arch":"any"} (current: {"os":"linux","arch":"x64"})

up to date in 4.057s

112 packages are looking for funding
  run `npm fund` for details

fixed 0 of 0 vulnerabilities in 842 scanned packages

$ npm audit fix --only=dev
npm WARN optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: fsevents@2.3.2 (node_modules/fsevents):
npm WARN notsup SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: Unsupported platform for fsevents@2.3.2: wanted {"os":"darwin","arch":"any"} (current: {"os":"linux","arch":"x64"})

up to date in 4.212s

112 packages are looking for funding
  run `npm fund` for details

fixed 0 of 0 vulnerabilities in 842 scanned packages

$ package-lock-lint package-lock.json
Checking package-lock.json

Verifying that tests still pass
$ npm ci
npm WARN prepare removing existing node_modules/ before installation

> core-js-pure@3.19.1 postinstall /src/repo/node_modules/core-js-pure
> node -e "try{require('./postinstall')}catch(e){}"


> core-js@3.19.1 postinstall /src/repo/node_modules/core-js
> node -e "try{require('./postinstall')}catch(e){}"


> fibers@5.0.0 install /src/repo/node_modules/fibers
> node build.js || nodejs build.js

make: Entering directory '/src/repo/node_modules/fibers/build'
  CXX(target) Release/obj.target/fibers/src/fibers.o
../src/fibers.cc: In function ‘void uni::SetAccessor(v8::Isolate*, v8::Local<v8::Object>, v8::Local<v8::String>, uni::FunctionType (*)(v8::Local<v8::String>, const GetterCallbackInfo&), void (*)(v8::Local<v8::String>, v8::Local<v8::Value>, const SetterCallbackInfo&))’:
../src/fibers.cc:355:87: warning: cast between incompatible function types from ‘uni::FunctionType (*)(v8::Local<v8::String>, const GetterCallbackInfo&)’ {aka ‘void (*)(v8::Local<v8::String>, const v8::PropertyCallbackInfo<v8::Value>&)’} to ‘v8::AccessorNameGetterCallback’ {aka ‘void (*)(v8::Local<v8::Name>, const v8::PropertyCallbackInfo<v8::Value>&)’} [-Wcast-function-type]
   object->SetAccessor(isolate->GetCurrentContext(), name, (AccessorNameGetterCallback)getter, (AccessorNameSetterCallback)setter).ToChecked();
                                                                                       ^~~~~~
../src/fibers.cc:355:123: warning: cast between incompatible function types from ‘void (*)(v8::Local<v8::String>, v8::Local<v8::Value>, const SetterCallbackInfo&)’ {aka ‘void (*)(v8::Local<v8::String>, v8::Local<v8::Value>, const v8::PropertyCallbackInfo<void>&)’} to ‘v8::AccessorNameSetterCallback’ {aka ‘void (*)(v8::Local<v8::Name>, v8::Local<v8::Value>, const v8::PropertyCallbackInfo<void>&)’} [-Wcast-function-type]
   object->SetAccessor(isolate->GetCurrentContext(), name, (AccessorNameGetterCallback)getter, (AccessorNameSetterCallback)setter).ToChecked();
                                                                                                                           ^~~~~~
In file included from ../src/coroutine.h:1,
                 from ../src/fibers.cc:1:
../src/fibers.cc: At global scope:
/cache/node-gyp/10.24.0/include/node/node.h:573:43: warning: cast between incompatible function types from ‘void (*)(v8::Local<v8::Object>)’ to ‘node::addon_register_func’ {aka ‘void (*)(v8::Local<v8::Object>, v8::Local<v8::Value>, void*)’} [-Wcast-function-type]
       (node::addon_register_func) (regfunc),                          \
                                           ^
/cache/node-gyp/10.24.0/include/node/node.h:607:3: note: in expansion of macro ‘NODE_MODULE_X’
   NODE_MODULE_X(modname, regfunc, NULL, 0)  // NOLINT (readability/null_usage)
   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
../src/fibers.cc:930:1: note: in expansion of macro ‘NODE_MODULE’
 NODE_MODULE(fibers, init)
 ^~~~~~~~~~~
  CXX(target) Release/obj.target/fibers/src/coroutine.o
  CC(target) Release/obj.target/fibers/src/libcoro/coro.o
  SOLINK_MODULE(target) Release/obj.target/fibers.node
  COPY Release/fibers.node
make: Leaving directory '/src/repo/node_modules/fibers/build'
Installed in `/src/repo/node_modules/fibers/bin/linux-x64-64-glibc/fibers.node`
added 841 packages in 16.265s

$ npm test

> @ test /src/repo
> grunt test

Running "eslint:all" (eslint) task
Warning: Failed to load plugin 'unicorn' declared in '.eslintrc.json » eslint-config-wikimedia/server » ./language/es2018 » ./rules-es2018': Object.fromEntries is not a function Use --force to continue.

Aborted due to warnings.
npm ERR! Test failed.  See above for more details.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/runner-0.1.0-py3.7.egg/runner/__init__.py", line 1374, in main
    libup.run(args.repo, args.output, args.branch)
  File "/venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/runner-0.1.0-py3.7.egg/runner/__init__.py", line 1318, in run
    self.npm_audit_fix(new_npm_audit)
  File "/venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/runner-0.1.0-py3.7.egg/runner/__init__.py", line 216, in npm_audit_fix
    self.check_call(['npm', 'test'])
  File "/venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/runner-0.1.0-py3.7.egg/runner/shell2.py", line 40, in check_call
    res.check_returncode()
  File "/usr/lib/python3.7/subprocess.py", line 428, in check_returncode
    self.stderr)
subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command '['npm', 'test']' returned non-zero exit status 1.
Source code is licensed under the AGPL.